Monday 16 March 2009

I have been accepted on to The London Football Association Equality Advisory Group.

Good News!

I am a Director and Senior Disability Equality Consultant in a Cheam-based disability equality practice, DP Consulting and I have just been appointed a member and an ambassador for the London Football Association Equality Advisory Group.

I set up DP Consulting (Disability Equality Services) Ltd with a view to increasing the inclusion of disabled people in mainstream activities, so this latest appointment is very much in keeping with my core values and my desire to see disabled people play a greater role in society on an equal footing with their non-disabled counterparts.

In addition to my work at DP Consulting – whose main disability equality services include access auditing and mystery shopping – I will now have a say in how the County Football Association plans to deliver equality in London.

As a Disability Equality Consultant and an avid football fan, I am delighted and honoured to be a part of the London Football Association Equality Advisory Group.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Mr Puresh! That's great news. Make sure you have your say about the football clubs and improving accessibility!

Anonymous said...

Excellent news. Hope it proves fruitful in changing accessibility within football.

Anonymous said...

This is a really good step in helping make football more accessible for everyone!