Tuesday 7 April 2009

RBS South London Business Awards

Exciting news – I have been shortlisted for the Entrepreneur of the Year Award at the RBS South London Business Awards.

This recent piece of good news is the latest in a series of successes for me on a personal note. Last December I was shortlisted for the Radar Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year Award but missed out in a very competitive field. And earlier this year I was appointed a member and an ambassador for the London Football Association Equality Advisory Group. So this shortlisting is another feather in my cap.

The winners of the RBS South London Business Awards will be announced at an Awards Dinner and Ceremony at Selhurst Park Stadium on 20 May.

I will keep you updated on the event and of course, the result!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done and good luck on the night!

Anonymous said...

Looks like recognition of your efforts are coming your way. Good Luck on the night.

Anonymous said...

I echo those comments. Well done, we'll all be keeping our fingers crossed on the night :-)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for DPC to get the winning result!!!

Melanie Puresh said...

It should be a great night, I'm looking forward to it! I'll be keeping my fingers firmly crossed :-)

Anonymous said...

Good Luck at the awards tonight, we will all be willing you to win!!!