Wednesday 15 October 2008

Shortlisted for RADAR Award

I have been shortlisted for a Radar People of the Year Award. I set up my business in 2001 with a view to increasing the inclusion of disabled people in mainstream society through consultancy and training. As Director and Senior Disability Equality Consultant, I have worked tirelessly to this end over the last seven years, and have now seen my efforts recognized by the organization Radar, which has shortlisted me for the prestigious Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year Award. The winner of this Award will be announced at an awards ceremony on the night of Monday, December 1st at the Battersea Evolution in Battersea Park, London.

As you can imagine I am feeling extremely pleased with myself and, of course, have all fingers and toes crossed!

No comments: